Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Taco Tuesday

Today was Dah Barn's turn to host the weekly Taco Tuesday for all the Wash Park hood rats. Unfortunately I missed last week's at The Club but I can only imagine ours set a new standard thanks to Schmidty's killer chicken via crock pot. Props goes to Carol as well for a mean guacamole recipe.

Table #2 of the spread
Matt taste testing the tacos before the rest of the crew arrives
Uller was kind enough to pick weeds all night...I think Schmidty will be waking up to some puke in his room since I already hear him weeping as I type this

I look forward to Jaron and Suzi hosting next week at The Green. I can only expect Jaron will throw peanut butter in the mix...which is always a point break idea.

2 comments:

  1. Between the guacamole and the Harry and David dip, Mrs. Michuda is the bomb diggity.

    Am I the only one who comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just you wait...in two weeks we will be chowing it all while jammin to b-52s

      Delete